I started this blog for 3 reasons:
- I wanted to know how easy it would be to set up a blog
- It's the way to go in 2004 (or was that 2003?)
- I have questions about Information Architecture (IA), User Experience (UE) and User Centered Design (UCD)
Number 1 and 2 won't help me come up with a lot of content. Okay, maybe once or twice a year (like this entry and the previous one, and when I change some settings or pick another template) unless I combine the subjects with number 3.
So, it's number 3, IA, UE and UCD, that I will be writing about. I guess it will be just me doing the writing at first, with maybe a friend or two (hi there!) commenting, until I feel confident enough to announce it publicly. That might take a while...
If only for my own memory, I'll start with a list of topics that I am interested in, in no particular order:
- UCD methods and processes
- UCD deliverables
- user experience requirements
- web applications
- Big Information Architecture
(Sorry if you came here via a search engine, looking for information about one of the the above subjects. There isn't anything here yet, but the idea is that that will change. Go and check a recent posting!)
So, that is what you can expect. I hope you like it. Let me know :-)