Hi, I'm back. Had a great time in The States, both in New York and in San Francisco. We did two house swaps, mostly arranged through Craigslist and we may never ever go on another type of holiday ever again. That's how cool it is to enjoy life in another place through the eyes of someone who actually lives there. Yes, I realize it might be hard to arrange a house swap when I want to see the deep jungle of Papua New Guinnea, but for city trips they're great. And I love city trips.
Wednesday, October 06, 2004
- Name: beep
- Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
I am Peter Boersma (1970), male, and I live in an apartment from 1750 in the center of Amsterdam. I work with Adaptive Path on their European projects. I studied computer science and ergonomics, and have been working in the user experience (UX) field since 1995. I speak at and help organize (inter)national UX conferences and am the host of the Amsterdam UX Cocktail Hours.
I am Program Chair of The Web and Beyond
- My resume (89KB, PDF)
- A user experience design approach for Web2.0
- T-model: Big IA is now UX
- StUX - integrating IA deliverables in a software development methodology"
- Out-of-office message
- Good, that is off the list of ToDo's
- e-Government and user centered design
- Norwegians want to travel on Sept 11, and so do I....
- User Centered Design, my definition
- Speaking of numero uno...
- Oh, and since I am in control...
- It works. Now: What to write about?
- Hello? Is this thing on?