This is a reminder to register by February 10, 2006 in order to get the early rates for the 2006 edition of the IA Summit.
Look at the keynotes and some pre-conference workshop:
- Opening plenary: Dr. David Weinberger, author of Small Pieces Loosely Joined and co-author of The Cluetrain Manifesto, as this year's keynote speaker.
- Closing Plenary: Peter Merholz, a regular speaker at Web design and information architecture conferences, including the IA Summit, South by Southwest (SXSW), and the UI Conference.
- Enhancing Your Strategic Influence: Understanding and Responding to Complex Business Problems. Victor Lombardi, John Zapolski, Scott Hirsch, Harry Max, Mark McCormick
- Interaction Design (IxD) Symposium (Full day Thursday). David Heller, Lada Gorlenko, Luke Wroblewski, Lisa deBettencourt
- The Secret Design Strategies for Highly Successful Web Sites (Full day Thursday). Jared M. Spool
- An Introduction to Rapid Design Labs; a Fast, Collaborative
Approach to Information Architecture and Interface Design (1/2 day Thursday afternoon). Dave Robertson
- Next Horizons for Information Architecture (IA Institute) (Full day Friday). Dan Brown, Harry Max, Aradhana Goel, Paul Gould
- Information Architecture & Findability (Full day Friday). Peter Morville
- Introduction to Information Architecture (1/2 day Friday afternoon) Donna Maurer
Now, go a and register!