Thursday, November 03, 2005
- Name: beep
- Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
I am Peter Boersma (1970), male, and I live in an apartment from 1750 in the center of Amsterdam. I work with Adaptive Path on their European projects. I studied computer science and ergonomics, and have been working in the user experience (UX) field since 1995. I speak at and help organize (inter)national UX conferences and am the host of the Amsterdam UX Cocktail Hours.
I am Program Chair of The Web and Beyond
- My resume (89KB, PDF)
- A user experience design approach for Web2.0
- T-model: Big IA is now UX
- StUX - integrating IA deliverables in a software development methodology"
- IA Summit 2006: presentations & panels deadline ex...
- Expect outage
- Chief Experience Officer (CXO) or Chief Methodolog...
- Research by Design: Symposium and PhD
- EURO IA poster about T-model
- Our website just doubled in size...
- JJG in Amsterdam
- Learning, Doing, Selling: IA Summit 2006 announced...
- EURO IA Summit program: what and how
- Guerilla IA at work!